Pages

Thursday 3 March 2011

So it begins!




funny gifs

Woo Yeah! First blog post!

I’ve been meaning to start a blog (and stick with it!) for a while now. Procrastination is my biggest foe and I usually put off starting projects by over thinking it and conjuring up all types of pre-task rituals but I’m Here. 

2011 is a symbolic year for me to start a blog as I’m in the process of growing in several areas of my life. I graduated from university last year and as frightening as it is, my life is in front of me. I’m all grown up now.   

Why MESHAha as a blog name? Well to be frank, I just like the way it looks. [ha]

I write. I love to write. This blog will be a place in which I will write on which ever topic I choose, from green nail varnish to the political uprising in Libya.

Bookmark me, follow me, comment me, enjoy

Mesha x

No comments:

Post a Comment